Turnkey projects are undertaked by Meraki Infratek where our role includes project administration, licensing-in of process, design and engineering services, subcontracting, management control, procurement and expediting of equipment; materials control, inspection of equipment prior to delivery, shipment, transportation, control of schedule and quality, pre-commissioning and completion, performance- guarantee testing, inventorying spare-parts, training of owners/plant sub-system operating and maintenance personnel.
Our team of quality assurance professionals monitor the project during every phase to ensure that the project is completed with no compromise on quality.
The lifecycle of turnkey projects designed, managed and delivered by Meraki Infratek can be summarised as follows:
- Requirement Mapping: Our team of professionals will work with the client to clearly map the requirements of the project.
- Feasibility Study: During this phase, we would do a feasibility study based on the site properties and the mapped requirements.
- Budgeting and Finance Distribution: The project costs for various phases and modules are identified and finance allocation for the various modules are done in this step.
- Structural and MEP Consulting: Structural engineers and architects would work together to ensure structural efficiency and robustness of the planned project.
- Planning and Designing: This would include detailed drawings and plans for the various elements of the project ranging from civil works and plumbing to furniture layout in the finished project. Other elements considered are HVAC with strategic utilization of available natural resources, electrical and lighting systems including use of solar energy, IT infrastructure including data centre, audio-video conferencing facilities and internet connectivity, and security and telecommunication infrastructure, and safety systems including fire alarms and sprinklers. In this phase, priority shall also be given for automation that achieves energy saving, comfort and ambience.
- Identification, Management and Supervision of vendors, contractors and suppliers: In a turnkey project, we shall be your single point of contact and we will manage all vendors and contractors needed for the project by ourselves. This ensures that the client does not have to deal with multiple parties to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Execution as per approved plans and designs: We undertake full execution of the project as per approved plans and designs.
- Parallel and Offsite creation of fit-outs: Our team of experts shall create the fit-outs for the office space in parallel while the structure is being completed. This ensures that the project delivery is faster.
- Painting, Polishing and Finishing: All interior work shall be completed by our team.
- Quality Assurance: Our team of quality assurance professionals monitor the project during every phase to ensure that the project is completed with no compromise on quality.
- Hand-over of completed site: In the final phase, we hand over the completed site to the client after ensuring 100% satisfaction of the client.
create SMART spaces
Whatever be your requirements and constraints, we are sure to be able to design a solution that addresses your needs, SMARTly.
Do let us know what you are looking for.